A Holistic approach to
personalized food, nutrition, and health matters
Why choose us?
- Functional Medicine Approach - Customized Goals - Positive Environment -
Tired of feeling lousy? Don't accept it as normal! We will thoroughly review your history to better understand your health and get you moving in the right direction.
Let us help you with...
- Digestive issues including
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Food Sensitivities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders & ADHD
- Weight management
- Family nutrition
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL YOUR BEST
NUTRITION VISITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Holistic nutrition assessment of medical history, medications, metabolism
- Personalized plan to help you reach your health goals
- Meal planning and shopping tips
- Anti-inflammatory recipes
- Mindful eating techniques
- Assessment for nutritional supplements
- Genomic/DNA testing and considerations for specific foods to enhance your biochemistry
- Consultation for food sensitivity testing and personalized anti-inflammatory diet
"I'm so glad we found Marina!"
"Marina made me feel comfortable right away. We figured out why I was susceptible to autoimmune diseases, and how to support my body. I began feeling much better after a few days on her protocol. I can’t believe it took me so long to find her! I always share her information with people I meet, in hopes to help them feel better as well."
"I came to Marina to lose weight. She was the first person to really understand how my health problems were all linked together, and how to help me feel better. We focused on improving my overall health, and as a result, I was finally able to see the numbers on the scale go down. She also helped me change the way I used to think of food as the enemy. I feel free, happy, and most of all, healthy."
-R.P., Bay Shore
"I’ve been to so many doctors, and no one was able to help me with my IBS. Marina immediately provided me with a game plan to help me feel better. I really thought nothing would work for me, but boy did she prove me wrong. I finally don’t have to worry about my IBS interrupting my life anymore, AND my bloating is gone. She is amazing. I'm so glad we found Marina! "
-A.W., Port Jeff
Ingredients For Health
837A Fort Salonga Road (25A)
Northport, NY 11768
Phone: 833-321-DIET (3438)
Fax: (631) 498-1174
Tuesday - Saturday: By appointment
Appointments may be in-office or via Facetime or phone call. The benefit of video & phone sessions:
- Schedule appointments during your lunch break
- No waiting rooms
- No traffic
- No need to travel
- Receive nutrition services while you are at home, work, or school