Natural Gut Health through Diet
Manage your IBS without eliminating entire food groups or guessing at which foods are the problem. Let's identify the exact foods causing your symptoms.
“All disease begins in the gut” -Hippocrates
- Is your food making you sick?
- Are you suffering from IBS symptoms that won’t go away no matter what you try?
- Have you ever wondered which foods are contributing to your IBS?
- Do you want to get to the root cause of your problem?
IBS and other gastrointestinal symptoms are often directly related to specific immune reactions to the foods we eat, which may cause IBS.
Did you know?: Your IBS could be triggered by so- called “healthy” foods such as salmon, chicken, apples, or garlic can provoke symptoms in sensitive individuals.
THERE IS NO “ONE SIZE FITS ALL” ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DIET.
By using food alone, we have the potential to get rid of your bloat and unpredictable bathroom visits.
Take the next step in your journey to alleviate your IBS symptoms.
Schedule a 1 on 1 call with Marina to:
- Thoroughly review your health history
- Examine things you have tried (or not tried) in the past
- Lay out the best course of action, uniquely tailored to you
The initial assessment session is approximately 1 hour in length and costs $150.
- We make it easy for patients to consistently achieve the best outcomes in the shortest time– quick and lasting relief for a wide range of other food sensitivity related health problems.
- Together the we will create an “elimination diet”—but really what we like to call an “inclusion diet” because it is all about including the foods your body does NOT react to. We also create diet plans to prevent further food sensitivities from developing.